Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016!


Apparently, last year I didn't make a Newyear's post and even though I don't have much to talk about this year I still wanted to wish you all a Happy Newyear! I already made a 'year in review' for my birthday (check it out here), so what is there to talk about? Resolutions for the new year? I've done that in the past, but I won't this time because they either don't happen or I already know they will happen! XD

So instead, let's see what I hope for (besides world peace of course):
♥ I hope Under the Sea will be an amazing event and that everybody will have fun.
♥ I hope my singing project in May will be great.
♥ I hope I can go somewhere on vacation and enjoy it.
♥ I hope I can make many more videos.
♥ I hope I will wear a lot of Lolita and like it.
♥ I hope I can get back into some good manga and anime.
♥ I hope I can pursue my dream of learning a new language.
♥ I hope I will become healthier.
♥ I hope to get better.
♥ I hope that 2016 will be a better year than 2015 in terms of mind and spirit.

Yes, that sounds good.
Of course, thank you as always for reading! All your comments mean more to me than you know! And now, without further ado:

HAPPY NEWYEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment